Friday, April 11, 2008

pisces, aquarius, capricorn, and me

yes, i actually am all of the above. Guess that's why when people tell me I look like one of the Monkees, they can't be more specific. I am like a conglomerate of all four. And while I do put some stock in astrology, especially since Lemmy has written such a great theme song for my people, (the better version of "Capricorn" is on "No Sleep Till Hammersmith") I have to say it is a bit perplexing that Davy Jones and Michael Nesmith share the same birthday, December 30th. Now, Nesmith I get: monetarily responsible, distant, solitary, idiosyncratic, the "complicated" Monkee. But Davy Jones? Hm.....you know what I mean?
Anyway, here is the "Porpoise Song" from the grand and baffling 1968 "Head".

1 comment:

alice maddicott said...

You do not look like a Monkee - they are creepy, you are not... Hmmm xxx